Signature Loire Valley and Wine Tasting
Tour available everyday from April, 1st to October 31st
- Pick-up at 07:00 by your own personal Licensed driver-guide at
- Enjoy a memorable day in the Loire Valley, where you will have
a guided visit of 2 of the most beautiful castles; Chambord, very
distinctive by its unmistakable French architecture, and the largest
in the Loire Valley. You will also visit Chenonceau, also known as Le Château des Dames (The
Ladies Castle), burnt down and rebuilt between 1515 and 1521, it was notably Catherine de
Medicis' (The Iron Queen) favorite castle. Both entrance fees are included.
- Your Guide will also accompany you on a visit of a wine cellar and a vineyard, followed by some
Touraine wine-tasting in the famous town of Amboise.
- Free time for lunch in Amboise.
- Discover from the outside, Amboise Castle, offcial residence of Charles VIII, and the Clos Lucé
Manor, where the Florentine genius, Leonardo Da Vinci finished his days.
You will be back at your hotel around 19:00.
THE PRICE INCLUDES : Entrance
fees for Chambord & Chenonceau
Castles, wine tasting in Amboise